Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Wanderer

I search for a sanctuary for me to enter,
a place that I need for my sweet surrender
I looked from east to west,
and endured a lot of test

From where I came from; there's no peace,
the life I had is now a broken piece
So I took a staff and wandered off,
to search that place where I can be soft

I came to place where everything is perfect,
a place where love and care is the subject
I prayed to God and thank him for this,
for the journey I took is already complete

As time goes by the paradise turns to hell,
and all the things in the past now returned
So I took my staff and walked away,
I looked back at the place of dismay

When will I stop wandering for a place of silence?
When everything in this world is nothing but darkness
So I looked at the image of my beloved,
and hoped that she return and be loved again

For now I wander off into the wilderness,
in search of a new settlement
If I find it again I'll never leave,
all I need to do is to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment