Thursday, December 20, 2012

College Memoirs presents: Jenny "Chai" Natanauan

I would like to end my year by recollecting on lingering memories of the past 3 and a half, unfinished college years I had. I would like to acknowledge the individuals that made a significant role of making these years  remarkable.





Jenny Natanauan aka Chai


The First Encounter 

          My first  encounter with Chai was after their Hip-hop competition. Mark Maiwat and I was at the same PH305 and she entered the room together with her fellow dancer still in costume. They were having a break after the competition which I remember they didn't won that year. She is also a Freshman student as I and we are in the same batch. Anyways, they bought some snacks (It was Marty's Crackers I think) and they offered us with it. She began taking pictures with her phone when she noticed that the background was turning yellow. Chai, together with the other dancer thought that it was the workings of ghost, began to scream and run downstairs in fear. Since then, Chai and I began to bond with each other together with our batchmates.

The Dancer
      
     Chai is known for joining dance competitions within the school. She voluntary joins these competitions to represent the organization of the School of Education. Recently, they won the Hip-Hop competition making it to 1st place, sweeping other organizations out of the dance floor with their swift and hip dance moves.

The Loyal Member  
      
     Chai gained my trust and respect during our research in Filipino 2. She together with her former boyfriend stood beside me and we endured sleepless nights just make the final draft of the research paper. At the day of presentation, she prepared well and helped me answer some of the panelist's questions. She led the surveys ans scolded some of my members for being inactive in the activity.

As a Student...
    Chai is just an average College student who never aspired to become the best. Her only priority is to pass her subjects and she never aspired for any academic recognition. She is resourceful and she can deal with any problem as soon as it arise.

As a Friend...

      I've known Chai to be the jester of the group. She is sometimes perky and she never shows a hint of worry in certain problem. I look up to her as an example of typical sister that I never had. Although she's older than me, she prefers to call me "kuya" even if it's inappropriate. Even in her jolly nature, you can still find a serious side from her. She would talk to you in private to know what you really feel on a certain issue.

My Testimonial

      Chai, I thank you for sharing your time with me when I was in Arellano. I'm sorry that I've judged you before during the issue between you and Emil. I now understand your side and I'm thankful that I met a person like you. I wish and pray that in the near future you may become a successful individual and you find the right man that will love you. Go easy on certain issues, you know that they will never make you prosper. And I hope when we meet again, nasa ibang bansa ka na at ubod na ng yaman hahaha :D I thank you and I congratulate you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment