Saturday, October 2, 2010

5:30

From this reckless month,
all seems to be in taunt
Couples make their plans,
and all seems to be in hand

Now I face nothingness and shame,
for the cowardliness and stupidity I've made
For the race is done and complete,
and I landed on the fifth

In the weeks of my bitterness,
I wait until the afternoon
At the time of her dismissal,
the chances where darn good

But I choose to be silent,
and let somebody take the chances
I'm now in that same hour,
without anyone to bother

Now when the new afternoon comes,
I lay down in the arms of wrath
I watch her go out of this heart,
and she headed to the next part

She didn't like the strategies,
and preferred to be on his boundaries
I've done this to myself and and let her slip away
and I created my own world very gray

When that hour comes I just stand at the corner,
and let that tears to shower
For this hour is no celebration,
I'll better be dead than to be martyred

No comments:

Post a Comment