Sunday, October 10, 2010

Goodnight; Goodbye

I see her but I can't go near her,
for the walls she created is just to tall
Like an idiot I made myself suffer,
she never tends to even bother

Goodnight; Goodbye happiness,
for what I have is emptiness
In the dark I see nothingness,
only pain goes into this veins

I know her but I can't tell her,
the things that she truly bothers
The scene made me go crazy,
a man; paranoid over a daisy

Goodnight; Goodbye sanity,
for this pain seems to be an infinity
I try to find the lost fidelity,
but I can't see the reality

I love her but I can't have her,
because she's to mature to be handled
I let her pass with her ways,
the I count all the days

Goodnight; Goodbye friend,
for you are the one I tell
Living far from you is like hell,
your love is like a spell

No comments:

Post a Comment