Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Sacred Apparition

I stand at the foot of a mountain,
waiting for her to show the fountain

In which God placed his blessing,
and for us to believe in

A fountain that gives everlasting water,
and the fountain that never had disappeared

The woman will show the fountain,
will shower roses as rain

To show her purity and justice,
which mortals can't practice

Her divine robe touches the ground,
and it shakes like a hound

Her image was a blinding sight,
that warriors would stop to fight

As she delivers the message from God,
my tears came down and I sobbed

The message of hope and warnings,
of this world of ache and worries

She spread out her hands above me,
and spoke her final blessing

She told me that the fountain will appear soon,
but let all the generations bloom

For drinking the water of the sacred fountain,
means a covenant with all of God's creation

She then smiled and asked me to pray,
that all will be happy and gay

The angels took her from my sight,
and the heavens closed up at that time

Pray for us oh holy mother,
that we may be worthy of receiving the water

No comments:

Post a Comment