Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stella venire non possem

The night sky is filled with stars,
and it seems to be filled with gold bars
I imagine myself a cherubim,
who plays with all of the light beams

I soar the night sky in search of that star,
looking from left to right seeing nothing so far
The star that would fill the emptiness of this heart,
the one who will see through the darkest part

I saw one drifting in front of me,
a beautiful and bright entity
The light shined through the vacancies
and I love what it brings to me

But the time came that the star drifted away,
leaving my evening adventure into dismay
I try to fly towards it,
but prevented by a dark pit

I prayed for that star to drift back to me,
so it can save me and set me free
From this world of a loner,
I try to reach for that goner

That star is now as far as the galaxies,
leaving me in a situation of anxiety
I miss the time it was close to me,
the warmth i felt is worth mentioning

But It seems that star I could not reach,
because the winds blew it at the breach
A tear fell whenever I see the light,
fades as it hide into the night

The star I could not reach left,
flying towards the new vent
I'll begin to look again,
when the signal had finally ended

No comments:

Post a Comment