Monday, October 11, 2010

The Red Mask

I've been in the edge of fear,
and all of the scene are here
I can't see through that fog,
it covers her and it tugs

The whole place is turning upside-down,
and their faces turned into a frown
Down with all of the good things,
is the old man with his species

He gave me a red mask to wear,
and told me to go out and tell
The things I want to say,
and let mercy make them pay

That red mask gave me power,
and showed me how to love her
But the devils wrath is within it,
so I looked for another way

For about a month the worst happened,
the sword of her cold heart sharpened
All of my fears returned,
and the call of the demon is playing

Then I saw the red mask,
back in my shaking hands
It tells me to use him and be powerful again,
to prevent all the signs of pain

What should I do with this red mask?
should I throw it out into the vast?
Or will I wear it with no second thoughts,
and have all the demonic talks?

No comments:

Post a Comment