Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can We Start Over Again?

I remember those days,
when everything was a ablaze
A friendship that was good,
in secret it was better

Friendship turned into love,
but that thing isn't enough
I kept it secret as long as I could,
but this heart said that I should

A reckless Saturday it was,
when beer made it's glorious wash
Through the keyboard I say,
all the things and led me to dismay

For a month there's no interaction,
that brought me to a state of confusion
Until our temporary farewells were said,
the things kept hitting my head

For my return I hope for your response,
can we star over again and let me take the sums?
The friendship I want to resurrect,
from the ashes I've made and relay

The love I'll put away for you,
will be given if you want it to
But let us be friends again,
let me be your tutor again

No comments:

Post a Comment