Sunday, July 10, 2016

Freelancing #17

I hope this cold and dark night pass and end,
together with wind and rain.
You might not see the messages I send,
all the worries and all the pain.

I glimpse only from afar my dear,
seeing you through a window pane.
A silent voice I have you cannot hear,
the torment and the cold took away what is sane.

With tears held up in my eyes,
I marched and moved on.
All I have is memories so nice,
they keep me so warm as I prone.

Sweet, sweet July mists I pray,
can you please grant my request?
Just give the warmth and love of day,
to rest me from the burden of my quest.

Sweet, sweet July mists I plead,
bring her close to me and cease.
I miss to hear her lovely voice,
the sound of her everlasting peace.

I pray this cold and dark night pass and end,
together with ice and chains .
You might not hear the messages I send,
all my admiration and all my praise.


No comments:

Post a Comment