Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Great Depression

Every morning as I wake up,
I see tears that I can't held up

For you hurt me in things you never knew,
and this heart is in a different view

I was told to approach you,
and talk about a future

But I rather not to,
Because I don't know your mood

So I sit on fences,
and I give you some motives

My childish act strikes again,
and I went to the root this brain

Since I can't make an action,
I suffer this great depression

For a simple crush had turned into love,
and that love seems to be rejected and sobbed

I tell this through this simple words,
because I don't have the guts to give orders

I love you and I tell you,
through this great depression

I cleanse myself for that future,
and if you reject it

I'm better be dead,
than be living

No comments:

Post a Comment