Friday, September 24, 2010

The Bitterness Begins

I curse the day that I met her,
for she is the first girl I've surrender
This is the last thing that I have to tell her
that she is the one I will truly remember

For this heart who felt love before,
turned bitter and face a different door
The face that gave me inspiration,
now gives me a new dimension

I admit that this is all my fault,
because the chance I requested truly absurd
I didn't pass her qualities,
so there was a new entity

I admit that she is over my standards,
and she deserves a better guy onwards
I think it's about time to release her,
or suffer the wrath of jealousy

But she left a huge scar on my battered heart,
and she is the fourth person who broke me apart
Even though I never had the chance to have her,
the love I gave her in which she will never remember

For she likes a person who keeps her happy,
with tears I give her to that guy who is really lucky
The cowardliness I feel,
shows it's consequence and disappears

So my love I want you to know,
that as a friend I want you to go
Be happy and never be lonely

For once again I stand in the shadows of secrecy,
where my eyes watches and my heart be empty
For the courage I need is in you,
and all need is a sight of you

No comments:

Post a Comment