Sunday, December 23, 2012

College Memoirs presents: Maricar "Machar" Feria

I would like to end my year by recollecting on lingering memories of the past 3 and a half, unfinished college years I had. I would like to acknowledge the individuals that made a significant role of making these years  remarkable.



Maricar  Feria aka "Machar"


The First Encounter 

          My first  encounter with Maricar was at our school. Mark, Daryl and I were sitting at the shade near the Dean's office discussing something about a certain band when she and Ninya came to that place after their class. Her first impression to me was her curly hair which her fellow classmates tease he about. Anyway, I added her on Facebook and began chatting her, then texting and the rest was history. She is a batch older than me and it wasn't easy making friends in the higher year that times. There are a few higher years students that I consider my friend and Maricar was one of them

The Night Owl
      
      I know Maricar as one of the persons who's awake every time I open my Facebook account. There was a time that she is Online from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am in the morning. She then complains about her eye bags getting bigger and about her weight gaining. She sometimes outlast me when staying up late. But now I can seldom see her Online due to her busy schedule in Practice Teaching.

As a Student...

     Maricar is one of the top performing students in our College. Making it to the Dean's list from the past semesters. I know Maricar as a student who takes projects seriously and put a creative touch on them. Like me, she loves cramming; doing everything at the last minute but succeeds in doing it.

As a Friend...

      I've known Maricar to be gentle and sweet. She have some weird superstition and dislikes like:
1. Not drinking medicine even if she feels very bad.
2. Dislikes eating peanuts and other kinds of legumes because her teeth hurts when eating them.
3. Hates boys if they started mingling with her.
4. Well.............I would save space if didn't written it all hehehe :)

My Testimonial

      Maricar, I thank you for sharing your time with me when I was in Arellano. Remember, that if you need some assistance or whatever, just contact me and I'll see what I can do. I've heard a lot of bad things about you, yet I'll still be on your side no matter what. Sana pagka-graduate mo, di ka makalimot :) And sana mag

teacher ka muna before venturing other professions para di sayang ang pinaghirapan mo. I hope in the future kung magkita pa tayo, succesful kana. :) I congratulate you in advance and I wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment