Thursday, December 20, 2012

College Memoirs presents: Jennifer "Eper" Baloca

I would like to end my year by recollecting on lingering memories of the past 3 and a half, unfinished college years I had. I would like to acknowledge the individuals that made a significant role of making these years  remarkable


Jennifer Baloca aka Eper



The First Encounter 

          My first  encounter with Eper was in our Basic Math class under Dr Sony Gonzales. Due to my lack of interest in Math (and my loud conversations with Rafael Sugatan) which Ma'am Sony noticed, she decide to arrange the sitting arrangement and placed me in front of the class. In terror of Ma'am Sony's patented "Sudden but deadly Math questions" I started to mingle with the people besides me and there I met Eper who saved me in countless of Math exams, helping me to excel in the subject that hates me the most.

The Math Princess 
      
      Eper is known in our entire batch as the mathematics whiz (well since the arrival of Jimel Mariano and company) Whenever there's an issue that concerns numbers, we always seek the help of Eper. The calculator is useless once she starts writing equations on paper, on white boards and even in thin air.

As a Student...

     Eper is one of the top performing students in our class. Making it to the Dean's list from our sophomore year until this semester. I know Eper as a student who takes projects seriously and makes it in creative ways, combining substantial fact with quirky ideas

As a Student Leader...

     Eper is holding the position of Education Representative in the Student Council and is the de facto representative of the Math Majors.

As a Friend...

      I've known Eper as the jolliest girl that I ever met. She tags along on class humor but knows the essences   of one's boundary. She keeps her problems hidden from the rest of us and shows a smile rather tah breaking into tears. I admire her integrity in time of hardship.

My Testimonial

      Eper, I thank you for sharing your time with me when I was in Arellano. I apologize for the inconvenience that I've done to you and our group last semester due to my long working schedule. I hope that you succeed in your endeavors in school and in community and I hope that your jolly apperance will never fade for the years to come :) I thank you and congratulate you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment