Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Took a Pencil and a Paper

Abashed and forgotten,
I wrote things to be saddened
Every pencil stroke sees my sorrow,
to a piece of paper I write tomorrow

The beating of my heart seems endless,
and this world can't get enough of the madness
I took a pencil to write everything down,
but my face is still showing a frown

They labeled me as the coward,
and it took me to the awkwards
I took a piece of paper to write it down,
but my face is still showing a frown

All the things are torn apart,
singing with the melody of a broken heart
I've thought of giving everything up,
yet a force kept me to be tough

So as I took a pencil and a paper,
I remember all the things of the latter
I'll wrote all it's complications,
and maybe I'll get all the reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment