Friday, January 21, 2011

What is Love?

"What is love"-a question that we hear every now and then. People just can't get the meaning of love. They interpret through a red rose and a box of the finest chocolate; or the sweetest words of a man who courts woman.Teenagers are known for interpreting love in wildest ways; so wild that sometimes their immature hearts get so vulnerable to break easily. Indeed, What is Love?

For the past few months, I experienced an awkward feeling. Everything's seems to be hanging in the balance and Ideas came rushing into my empty mind. All the things I do seems to be connected in someway to a person I know. Everyday was indeed a mystery for me. Anxiety whispers different words to make me very-very paranoid. As a result I try to avoid that person to see if I really have that "feeling". But that move became very awkward and inconvenient. I moved very far away that instead of  bringing the good vibes, Anxiety; again, began to whisper. For the first time in my life I felt true love. But it pains me to tell that it seems I'm already late to do something about it; for she already likes someone else. Now, everyday seems to be another day of nothingness. No inspiration, just guilt and bitterness.

What is love?- I define as a thorn that makes a man weak and woman stronger. It niches it's way into one's heart only to give it either joy or sorrow. It is also a powerful source of both negative and positive inspirations that makes a man a being that is difficult to understand. Love is indeed an emotion that spices up the lives of people who feels it. And only the lucky ones get the total gift of being in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment