Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In The Middle Of Waiting

In the middle of waiting,
I tried another beginning

Maybe I got tired of waiting,
so I tried escaping

The fourth hour felt uninterested,
maybe she needs to be tested

I don't want to lose the fourth hour,
and make a dreadful tower

For me to hide and look,
and write everything in book

I'll still be waiting,
while my mind is departing

Anxiety took me again,
and I started to pretend

I'm sure the fourth hour had notice,
that I'm humiliating in practice

Wind of faith blew hard,
Hard enough to push the open door

Quickly! I said to my mind,
go against the tide

Because if I give up,
It will be very rough

For the fourth hour is not yet done,
it will be bad if it is gone

I'm in the middle of waiting,
and someone is judging

So send this to all,
Before i decide to fall

No comments:

Post a Comment