Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Yearning

She gave me light in darkness,
sought night and day
The world crumbled down,
as she pass into haze

I looked at the mirror,
and I saw her face
All the memories was forgotten,
due to time's fast pace

Her last words was love,
and she passed it on
My heart was shattered,
when she played her last song

Every morning has been cold,
as if winter never left,
I'm hoping for summer,
but I have to pay my heart's debt

When the sun set this day,
the period of silence begin
For she was the brazen of my world,
my only catalyst away from sin

Indeed she was my life,
and I'll give up everything for her
But mortality came and called,
and it pulled her somewhere

Now I call to every soul in heaven,
that they may bring back my life
Will my voice be heard,
when nothing's at sight?

Oh how unfortunate for a man like me,
to be left by his love for real
When will this suffering end?
When will I again feel love's thrill

No comments:

Post a Comment