Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rm. 315

There's a place where this heart departs,
and seeks it's lost memories
For the past came and go,
but never took the worries

In my head I play the same music,
the one that made me happy
But then the silence came,
and those knife came in handy

I sat at the corners of that room,
thinking of those blissful august days
Wondering if the time will come,
when I'll touch your loving face

There's a sanctuary where this heart departs,
and seeks it's lost identity,
While the future run and flow,
it looks for that sympathy

On Friday mornings I would smile,
and though of those wonderful times
Then the lights all went out,
the wind struck those mourning chimes

I looked outside the window panes,
thinking of those blissful august days
Wondering if the time will come,
when I can catch with age's moving pace  

No comments:

Post a Comment