Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Explanation on Certain Things About The Title and The Entries

The start of the school year was a real circus for some students(That includes me). On the first day of college I felt mixed emotions. New faces means new friends and enemies, and by that I was in need of a companion. Luckily for me I found a few trust worthy people. They gave their first impression and I was really looking forward to meet them.

During the prelims period, I felt love but it was so immature that I became more concentrated on my studies. I said to myself that going into a relationship in this early could affect my performance in the long run. And because of that, I didn't executed my plans to court that girl (Even though I made a lot of impressions just to make her see and feel what I feel for her which is evident from my last blog entries for the month of August to November). Many people asked me about the title of this blog site: The Journey of a Young Educator. They said that the title was not synonymous to the entries that I post to the site. In addition to that, they told me to change the title to a much more complex one than to stick with the incumbent title( They commented on the title because all of the entries was all about love, rejection, anguish, fear, and death. The Title says about the journey of an educator but all the entries couldn't describe a typical student-teacher's life). In response, I told them that I'm just sharing my experiences and outlooks in my college life and I don't mean that all the education students are experiencing the same fate as mine. Thus, I'm still going to use the title

Many people asked: "why are you doing poems instead of a straight forward entry about what you feel?" I said to them that in poems I can hide certain facts that are not meant for all the readers of the blog. For example, the poem "None shall be spoken" can be interpreted to other people, but I've been able to put the name of the person I want to court. If you're asking where did I put the name, examine the 3rd and 4th stanza of the poem. look at the first letters of each line. It will reveal the name that I've been mentioning in that poem

In the future I will create another entry to explain certain things in this blog. Hope everyone could support me while I venture the life of an educator

No comments:

Post a Comment