Monday, November 1, 2010

Lifeline

You've left a huge scar,
and broke this heart apart
The pain was so deep,
I was abashed and left incomplete

When this things got out of hand,
you rejected me and I fell apart
I saw you free and soaring then,
Now I see you with another hand

This letters;I torn apart,
for you left me in pain that's sharp
The nights turned into days,
because my eyes won't stop to glaze

The glory of those sweet days,
turned me down as I pray
Why did you left this feeling alive,
when you've chosen a another lifeline?

I've been suffering from your decision,
now I let myself go into confusion
Flowers that are meant for you,
is now a shadow colored in hue

When the sky turned gray and rained,
I saw no figure of you to be saved
I looked up and started to cry,
does this tears means goodbye?

This poems; I burn it all,
for they have no meaning anymore
The stars fell into the earth,
and my night skies are completely empty

The happiness of those sweet days,
broke me apart as I pray
Why did you left me gasping for air,
for you are my last living lifeline?

No comments:

Post a Comment