Tuesday, July 16, 2013

At the Middle of the Sea

What shall I do to make it stop?
I'm in the middle of a very stormy trap
My strong sail is torn apart,
and I'm holding firmly against my heart

The waves clashes and pounds,
like an army of angry hounds
I sent a prayer of great distress,
so that the good Lord shall put me to rest

Why did I set sail on a hellish sea,
when I could be more comfortable and free?
I remember setting myself for a journey,
in search of a land full of milk and honey

As the wind clashes my ship,
I imagined it as a glorious trip
If I would die without a fight,
then I don't deserve to see the light

With all might I'll fight the rage,
with only courage as my sage
Maybe at the end of all tragedy,
an island of hope eagerly awaits me  






No comments:

Post a Comment